PRESSURELITE® PRESSURE RELIEVING DIABETIC SOCKS
The PressureLite® Pressure Relieving Diabetic Socks provide extra padding in key areas of the foot without the added bulk, so they fit comfortably into any shoe. These deluxe therapeutic socks limit skin injury and pain by absorbing the friction and pressure caused by the rubbing of the socks against the foot and shoe. Socks do not bind because of the extra cross-stitch of the design. The seamless interior and moisture-absorbing fibers help guard against bacteria. Ideal for Diabetes sufferers and those with sensitive feet. Perfect for casual or dress wear. Design based on research and fully tested. One pair. Color: White.
Size according to US shoe size.
HCPCS Code: A9270
- Comfort pads offer extra padding in buffer zones to add comfort and reduce friction
- High tech fiber provides a cross-stretch fit, is breathable and absorbs moisture
- Seamless interior construction
- Non-binding fit & top
- Anti-bacterial protection
- Designed for maximum durability and skin protection
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
PRESSURELITE® EDEMA/BANDAGE SUPER SOCKS (FLA Orthopedics)
PRESSURELITE® LIGHT ENERGIZING DIABETIC SOCKS (FLA Orthopedics)
STIRRUP STOCKINGS (Graham Field)
KNEE HIGH ANTI-EMBOLISM STOCKINGS (FLA Orthopedics)
SHEER THERAPY® WOMEN'S DRESS SOCKS (FLA Orthopedics)
SHEER THERAPY® KNEE HIGH WITH CLOSED TOE (FLA Orthopedics)
JOBST® ATHLETIC SOCKS (Jobst)
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
PRESSURELITE® PRESSURE RELIEVING DIABETIC SOCKSManufacturer: FLA Orthopedics
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Toll Free: (866) 515-4557
Phone: (478) 743-4557
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.