SHEER THERAPY® WOMEN'S DRESS SOCKS
Graduated compression socks help prevent and relieve leg fatigue and heaviness, ankle and foot swelling, mild spider veins and varicose veins by improving circulation in the legs.
Stylish with their ribbed appearance, these medical support socks give comfortable, preventative support while still remaining fashionable. Wide, turned welt top holds sock in place without digging into the skin. Comfortable balloon toe. One pair. Colors: Black, Navy, White, Tan, and Brown (H25 only).
Size according to US shoe size.
HCPCS Code: A6530
- Attractive ribbed style ladies trouser dress socks
- Turned welt, non-binding top band
- Comfortable balloon toe and heel pocket
- Thin, lightweight Nylon/Spandex with soft Microfiber construction
- 15-20 mm Hg Lite Support, Graduated Compression
- Colors: Black, Navy, Tan, White
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
SHEER THERAPY® WOMEN'S DRESS SOCKSManufacturer: FLA Orthopedics
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Toll Free: (866) 515-4557
Phone: (478) 743-4557
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.